street gaz -=(demo)=- street gaz -=(demo)=-

Rip off

You just used an online tutorial(i have seen it) and just changed the graphics. But since you are just starting i will give you a 5 because you did make a menu screen and 2 separate tracks.

Blue Custom! Blue Custom!

WOW

What a great game. It is so addictive but what is with the face that pops up at the score screen? I think the yellow pil should make you be able to eat the big guys for 20 seconds.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

I have been playing this game for over a year...

and i have never beaten it.I still love this game and nice touch using the rocky theme!

Strategy Defense 3 Strategy Defense 3

AMAZING GAME

It was like age of war...cartoon version!With all of the guys available at any time after you unlock them! Nice job! I bet it!

Paint Wars Paint Wars

Very nice

This is truely an amazing game and will be remember with all the other totally original and amazing games like particals and indestructo tank(ok mayby not indestructo tank but still!)
I can understand the script. I was trying to make like this before but i could not grasp all of the script needed.(mine was just a drawing game like scribble but yours is amazing!)10/10 all the way!

Armor Games Snowball 2008 Armor Games Snowball 2008

ummm...well

personally i thought it looked really ugly. I prefer the other versions but good try at 3D

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

WOW!!

Just a question...are you jesus? AMAZING GAME!!! I love more every time i play it! I can't beleive its not on the top 50 list! Or is it! I'll check. GREAT GAME!!

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

BEST GAME EVER

At first i thought the origanal was the best game on newgrounds and i thought how on earth could it get better?Well you showed me how!

Santa vs Jack Santa vs Jack

Nice

I found it was very original and it had a very cool art style! I also liked the music but it was a bit repetitive. Try adding levels and power ups next time! Other than that i really like it.

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

LOVE IT

This is one tough game but is hilarious! I can't get past level 3 though...were are his keys!? Thanks for adding my video onto your favorites mike!